• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x IceCap Gyre 2k pumps

Item Price
$150 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a pair of Icecap 2k Gyres for sale. They both come with the controllers but these are also Hydros wave engine compatible. Both pumps work great and have just been cleaned up. Asking $175 for the pair shipped to the lower 48. I only accept PayPal.

37FA1E74-1B90-40A1-BA51-BD77556B9058.jpeg
 
I have a pair of Icecap 2k Gyres for sale. They both come with the controllers but these are also Hydros wave engine compatible. Both pumps work great and have just been cleaned up. Asking $175 for the pair shipped to the lower 48. I only accept PayPal.

37FA1E74-1B90-40A1-BA51-BD77556B9058.jpeg
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new