2x Vortech MP40W

  • Thread starter Thread starter kfennell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kfennell

New Hobbyisy Pro
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Martindale, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of Vortech's for sale. I am selling them because they are just a little loud for me (I sit like 1 ft from the one when I watch TV).

One of them is brand new from getting repaired at EcoTech where they replaced everything on the wet side but the housing.

The other has been running without trouble for two years and after I give it a vinegar wash will still look like new. I will point out though that this one is not upgraded to Gen2 and as such is not flashed to have long pulse or to have the new magnet.

Looking for $320 shipped for the newly repaired one and $290 shipped for the other. Shipping will be from Shreveport, LA but I can probably arrange to meet someone who lives in Dallas or East Texas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new