3.7 Pico ATO help!

Saltyreefer93

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting to build my 3.7g tank and I am needing suggestions for an ATO. I’m looking at maybe a gravity fed option. Not looking to spend that much on a Tunze.
 
Gravity fed with an air valve could work but you’d need to keep a good eye on it since evaporation rates can change for various reasons.

Have you looked at http://www.autotopoff.com/
 
On my 3 gallon I just topped off every day until I could afford to get an ato. Have you considered putting a piece of plexiglas over the top in order to slow evaporation down?
 
On my 3 gallon I just topped off every day until I could afford to get an ato. Have you considered putting a piece of plexiglas over the top in order to slow evaporation down?
Yea it has a glass top that covers it but just looking for some cheaper options. I may end up breaking down and getting a better one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new