• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$3 felt filter socks 200 micron

Jholley565

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made entirely too many filter socks so now I need to get rid of them. They are 4x10 and they will fit any sump/holder. You can also use a drawstring. Shipping is $4-7 depending on location. I have as many as you want. I mad WAY too many.
 
The one on the left are 4in the right side is some 7in. I have a few of those as well. I have a better picture but it won’t upload. Every order will come with a plastic ring like in the first picture or a string to weave into an old filter sock ring or hang it from something.
have any pictures?
58F98802-EED2-4F29-A8E5-5E4E1E1D8588.jpeg
97F3E92E-93CD-4262-ADEE-A1AFCEC8608D.jpeg
 
I also have a few 7in for $5 and a few 10in for $9
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new