OP
OP
eschulist

eschulist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric, things look pretty great. Your video has been on my hit list of ones I want to edit and release! Glad you're staying safe and are able to keep enjoying your reef.

Thanks Marc!

I hope you are your mom are doing well. No rush on your version of the tank. I am trying to create a longer version myself with a voice over. Previously I just did 1-2 min shorts of my tank with music. My last one was in 2018 prior to the crash so its definitely due for some new content on my Youtube channel.

Lizbeli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say.. A couple of years ago when I was teeter tottering on whether to set up another system I came across your tank on google images and it really gave me the bug again! So clean and beautiful. Im actually thinking of setting something up that has no background to try and get that bright open look.

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so this tank is the same length as Red Sea Reefer 250, but how come it looks longer? Maybe because yours have three islands? How big are those islands? Must by small?

OP
OP
eschulist

eschulist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so this tank is the same length as Red Sea Reefer 250, but how come it looks longer? Maybe because yours have three islands? How big are those islands? Must by small?

Yep 36" long. The tank looks so much larger just due to the width to height proportions. It gives it that panoramic view in a compact size. Each rock is about the size of a football with the left one being a kids nerf version.

BullyBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is legit one of the nicest rock scapes I have seen in a long time. The corals look beautiful. Your plumbing is exquisite. Everything you did looks so calculated and not a single detail over looked.

Well done. Bravo.

Maxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank.
Thank you for sharing.

Cant wait for the new video to be released.

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow beautiful tank! I saw the pic on my email and clicked on it to ask what it was. Much to my surprise, the thread is an actual build thread. SWEET. I cant wait to read it.

OP
OP
eschulist

eschulist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Minnesota representing, beautiful as always!
Congratulations on getting Reef of the day! This wonderful tank deserves every bit of the glory.
Good day, stay safe and God bless!
That is legit one of the nicest rock scapes I have seen in a long time. The corals look beautiful. Your plumbing is exquisite. Everything you did looks so calculated and not a single detail over looked.

Well done. Bravo.
Beautiful tank.
Thank you for sharing.

Cant wait for the new video to be released.
Wow best nano ever!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Wow beautiful tank! I saw the pic on my email and clicked on it to ask what it was. Much to my surprise, the thread is an actual build thread. SWEET. I cant wait to read it.

Are these usually not build threads? LOL

This is actually a bit of a condensed version compared to my Nano-Reef thread, but I tried to still include stuff from the beginning of my v1 as people asked questions. v2 starts around post 112

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember seeing this tank on youtube a long time ago, was worried it was taken down Glad its not, you have a really cool tank. Love the venusta too

sg88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly beautiful, but what I like most is the lesson of patience. The development over time is great. So many, myself leading the group, want that tank immediately! Thanks for sharing.

Jonify

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This current tank is in the basement of our house which is now my "home office" It gets maintanence done around 10pm-2am depending on my mood :p

Same. ::1am:: "Oh, look at the time, guess I'll test parameters and do a water change."

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back