• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Noopsyche k7 Pro II Leds

danschargers21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
75
Reaction score
48
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 noopsyche pro leds with controller. No mounts included as I mounted these in a canopy. Would like to sell all 3 together as I only have one controller. Only used for 2 months. Asking $325 shipped.

20190401_122808.jpg
 
PM sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new