32 Biocube Fish Stock advice needed

nightmarepl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey yall, finally my 32g biocube is cycled and ready to start moving my previous tank over here is my general idea of stocking too much bio? enough?
current tank 10g - 2 clowns / watchman goby + pistol Shrimp / Scooter benny / Fire Shrimp / Cleaner Shrimp tank is fine for 13 months no issues

32 Biocube ideas - 2 clowns / watchman + pistol / Scooter Benny / six line wrasse ( do these kill your snails/hermits? ) possible biocolor benny possible clown goby?

want swimmer and dwellers i also plan on have 1-2 cleaners 2ish pepper shrimp

mdreid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i currently have 2 clowns/ six line/ fire shrimp and assorted snails and hermits, the wrasse doesnt harrass any of the inverts, he swims all day begging for food occasionally picking at the rocks and sleeps inside one of my rocks at nice

OP
OP
nightmarepl

nightmarepl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i currently have 2 clowns/ six line/ fire shrimp and assorted snails and hermits, the wrasse doesnt harrass any of the inverts, he swims all day begging for food occasionally picking at the rocks and sleeps inside one of my rocks at nice
sweet the six line isa beautiful fish are they good swimmers or they lazy haha

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want a Wrasse, I'd consider a pink streak.
Agreed! I have one in my 32 biocube. He is always out and about unless I am trying to get a picture lol. Sorry about the poor picture quality.
a3880bb1d10434740ad121d3d16be7d5.jpg
8369552bbaf09089dedb527d5c2947f3.jpg

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is very calm. He shares the tank with a Valentini puffer, Flame Hawk, Gold Head Sleeper Goby, and Filefish so he is the runt of the litter. But no problems at all.

OP
OP
nightmarepl

nightmarepl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is very calm. He shares the tank with a Valentini puffer, Flame Hawk, Gold Head Sleeper Goby, and Filefish so he is the runt of the litter. But no problems at all.
i do like that goby you have want to have another goby / pistol shrimp set think that would be ok or they wouldnt get along? if it would work im looking for a colorful goby

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i do like that goby you have want to have another goby / pistol shrimp set think that would be ok or they wouldnt get along? if it would work im looking for a colorful goby

I don't really understand your question, are you asking if you could put 2 gobies in a 32? I'm not an expert but I don't think that is enough space for them. The gold head sleeper doesn't form symbiotic relationships with pistol shrimp.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back