320g of emptyness

U have a lot of awesome corals. Seems like a lot of SPS aren't normal colors. Have u noticed this with ur LEDs?

I was running all LEDs, and I didn't like the colors I was getting out of my SPS. I've since added 4-80w t5s and the color on my SPS looks great now.

U ever considered adding t5s?

This is my current fixture
4-80w t5s & 90-3w bridgelux LEDs
yhepeta9.jpg
 
Great coral collection!! Am I missing something or is the FTS missing?
 
Hey! Love the collection you got going. If youre ever looking for great frags go to Blue Fish Aquarium in grandville if you havent already been there!
 
The 60g rimless acrylic frag tank is bowing out more than I would like. It was built to be used as a catering oyster bar. Replacing with a deep blue 60g frag tank. Should be in this next week. Can't wait to drill and running.
 
Wow, you make a detailed build thread!

What are you using for image hosting (How do you get the pics to a medium size like you have)?
 
I'm using a free photo bucket account, they give you 2.1GB free. My account is only 36% full after 7 years but I do delete out old unused pictures.
All pictures are uploaded as 1024x768.
 
Tank looks good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new