32g BioCube Stocking

cgress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’ve got my BioCube setup for a month ish with live rock from the guy I bought it. He had 2 damsels and I’ve added a cleaner shrimp and 2 clowns. I also have some corals that were with the tank, and added copepods today. I’m wondering if I can add a Pygmy angel, dottyback and a yellow watchman goby as well, so it would like like this below:

2 Damsels
2 Clowns
Dottyback
Pygmy Angel
Cleaner Shrimp
A few hermits

Thoughts?

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is stocked with 2 clowns, diamond watchman goby, sixline wrasse, tailspot blenny, a yellow tailed damsel and a royal gramma. Everyone gets along peacefully.
7E249FC7-F912-414B-881F-667D5535790C.jpeg

nickng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’ve got my BioCube setup for a month ish with live rock from the guy I bought it. He had 2 damsels and I’ve added a cleaner shrimp and 2 clowns. I also have some corals that were with the tank, and added copepods today. I’m wondering if I can add a Pygmy angel, dottyback and a yellow watchman goby as well, so it would like like this below:

2 Damsels
2 Clowns
Dottyback
Pygmy Angel
Cleaner Shrimp
A few hermits

Thoughts?
I have something similar, diamond watchman goby, warpaint/green clown goby, royal-gramma, midas-blenny, purple firefish, mandarin and bangaii cardinal, skunk cleaner shrimp, 4 red leg hermit(they are peaceful), emerald crab(may eat zoanthids), 2 nassarius snail, 2 fighting conch, 3 mexican turbo(bigger than a dime but smaller than 50 cent coin) and 8 mix of trochus and astrea snails and a nudibranch.

I had a damsel in the tank for a while (8months) but had to return to LFS so that I can put a royal gramma instead. Royal grammas are more peacuful.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back