3d print archive... where did it go?

  • Thread starter Thread starter srt4eric
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

srt4eric

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
86
Reaction score
54
Location
San Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be able to view the 3d print archive thread. Of course the day I get my 3d printer it says I dont have the permission to view thread anymore? Is this a bug or was something changed? I even upgraded my membership and became a supporting member thinking that might be the issue. Nope.
Screenshot_20210116-223242_Chrome.jpg
 
The member who maintained it left the forum. We are looking for someone to take it over and it will come back. Sorry for the the inconvenience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new