- Joined
- Jan 1, 2026
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 46
- Location
- Norway
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Hi everyone 
Iām fairly new to the 3D printing hobby, but I already have a lot of friends and fellow reefers whoāve asked if I can design and make different parts and accessories for their reef tanks.
They recommended that I create an account here on Reef2Reef to share some of my work, get feedback, and hopefully help others who might be looking for custom or practical 3D-printed solutions.
Even though Iām still new, Iām designing, printing, and testing new things almost every day. I always try to test my designs thoroughly before sharing them.
Iāll be uploading all of my designs to MakerWorld. Iād really appreciate it if you like some of the design, download it, please leave a comment and i would really love if you could give feedpack, rate it and put in some comment :)
Looking forward to being part of the community!

Iām fairly new to the 3D printing hobby, but I already have a lot of friends and fellow reefers whoāve asked if I can design and make different parts and accessories for their reef tanks.
They recommended that I create an account here on Reef2Reef to share some of my work, get feedback, and hopefully help others who might be looking for custom or practical 3D-printed solutions.
Even though Iām still new, Iām designing, printing, and testing new things almost every day. I always try to test my designs thoroughly before sharing them.
Iāll be uploading all of my designs to MakerWorld. Iād really appreciate it if you like some of the design, download it, please leave a comment and i would really love if you could give feedpack, rate it and put in some comment :)
Looking forward to being part of the community!
Last edited by a moderator:












Iām a big fan of clean, matching setups.



ITC PARwise PAR Meter Wand
Neptune Systems Apex GRO Shade
Red Sea ReefLED G2 60 ā Light Shade V2