4.5 gallon tank ideas

Dreamville32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers I have a fluval 4.5 gallon, i don't know if I wanna turn it into pico reef tank, or copepods tank for my main tank. Maybe you guys can give me some ideas/inspirations?


15905398898076486790215855527045.jpg
 
My vote is one Yellow Tail Damsel and a single (or pair) designer Clown— white. A few very select corals, and you’re finished!
 
How about a rockflower anenome tank?
That's a great idea, there are some gorgeous rockflowers out there, would I have to let the tank mature? Or could I just use rock/sand/water from my main tank
 
That's a great idea, there are some gorgeous rockflowers out there, would I have to let the tank mature? Or could I just use rock/sand/water from my main tank
I think rock flowers are much hardier than most from what I’ve read but I haven’t kept any personally. Maybe someone else can advise, I agree they are really gorgeous.
 
I think it would look cool to have a single frogspawn head in the middle and the whole bottom a carpet of gsp. Kind of like a tree in a field of grass!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new