40 Breeder Reef

Welcome to R2R! You have a great looking tank, I really like that toadstool. I've had a lot of success with Aiptasia X with larger Aiptasia, but to keep them from reproducing you might want to get a few peppermint shrimp. They will eat smaller Aiptasia, but won't really touch the larger ones...
 
Welcome! That's a nice looking tank. I just set up a 40 breeder myself
 
Welcome! Nice tank [emoji1303]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new