• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

400 W E-ballast

  • Thread starter Thread starter meisen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

meisen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 400 W electronic metal halide ballast for sale. Very little use, was only used to test MH bulbs for 6 months. Its a generic model but very similar to the coralvue unit. I'll throw in a brand new, 10K bulb with it as well (SPS brand). $75 plus shipping or pickup in Madison (maybe Chicago)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new