45 gallons Acros tank

wow...I'm green with envy...lol...beautiful tank, I have a 45gal also that I am attempting to do the same thing with...You have done a great job with yours....
 
This one?
31819656034_e56b4ef401_o.jpg



It is an extremely rare coral that you can't find anywhere. Only me have it! [emoji18][emoji18][emoji18]

Just kidding, I bought it as a Gaft Bonsai. It is one of an old school acro.
But for some reason it completely lost its purple, and turn blue instead! [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
I have one that lost all of its color during transport from lfs to home, has not recovered in a month yet...so sad, yours is beautiful...
 
wow...your tank is amazing...the colors just scream...I cant seem to get my radion on the best lighting combo to achieve growth.. I have an xr15pro over my 45, switching to an 8 bulb ATI fixture...that will get me where I want to go for sure....
i
 
Did you see the coralline algae begin growing faster when you started feeding more?

I feel like I am right in the "between" stage where I am not losing anything and it's stable, but growth is slow.

Maybe I need to increase the feeding and not worry as much about my nitrates?
 
Beautiful Corals , the colors are out of this world. we have almost 90% of my coral dream list. believe me it is too hard to get a good frag where I live
 
Awesome tank! If you ever want to sell some frags I'm willing to pick some up. I'm in the area. [emoji847]
 
If I can get my new setup to end up growing sps that look half as good as yours, I'll consider myself successful!

You must be magic. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new