OP
OP
Mr V

Mr V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great V... some of those frag/colonies on plates would still look good in my tank.

Can you remind me again how your lighting is set up?
What schedule and colours are you using day in and out?
I have radion g3 pros+ 4 bulbs t5s (3 blue plus and 1 purple plus) on the main display. You can find pictures of the setup somewhere in this thread.

You should have just gave me those colonies instead. ;)
Yeah man, I wish I knew. [emoji4]

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold my calcium reactor to go back to doser. Getting the apex DOS since I wanted to program so alk can be dosed at night.

67f00ac072503a652448a92263c9a09b.jpg

a267ff6ebae3fe7e470ac24fff90f0e0.jpg

Plugged it in, apex fusion recognized it immediately. I am impressed.
However, both of the motor didn’t work. Neither Hit the physical button or ON on fusion.
I contacted Neptune for support. After 16 email back and forth to answer their questions like : Do you plug it into the power? Do you update firmware? Can you reboot your apex?.... they finally told me to send the unit back for them to diagnose what wrong.
I was like...wow...a brand new unit that failed (and reported the failure) from the beginning can’t get a new replacement instead have to sent back to fix. Neptune, you suck! [emoji36]
After having a long, serious conversation, they agreed to cross ship a new unit with $300 deposit. Well, still suck! Ecotech only charge $1 to ship out their warranty replacement.

Honestly, if Ecotech make controller and doser, I won’t even have second thought buying one.
I just went through the exact same thing. And people thought I was unreasonable for being upset. Worst part is they took 12 days to get it fixed and back to me. I live 2 hours from them. It’s the last Neptune product I’ll ever buy! Sorry been reading through your post since page 1 last night.

OP
OP
Mr V

Mr V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lcj2046

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold my calcium reactor to go back to doser. Getting the apex DOS since I wanted to program so alk can be dosed at night.

67f00ac072503a652448a92263c9a09b.jpg

a267ff6ebae3fe7e470ac24fff90f0e0.jpg

Plugged it in, apex fusion recognized it immediately. I am impressed.
However, both of the motor didn’t work. Neither Hit the physical button or ON on fusion.
I contacted Neptune for support. After 16 email back and forth to answer their questions like : Do you plug it into the power? Do you update firmware? Can you reboot your apex?.... they finally told me to send the unit back for them to diagnose what wrong.
I was like...wow...a brand new unit that failed (and reported the failure) from the beginning can’t get a new replacement instead have to sent back to fix. Neptune, you suck! [emoji36]
After having a long, serious conversation, they agreed to cross ship a new unit with $300 deposit. Well, still suck! Ecotech only charge $1 to ship out their warranty replacement.

Honestly, if Ecotech make controller and doser, I won’t even have second thought buying one.
Had the same problem with them brand new apex giving problems. Email after email ask the same deposit money. My ecotech mp40 stopped working contacted them sent my unit and bam new came next day. Neptune sucks!!! Ecotech is now my best friend brought Radions too

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know this one got broke down but it's our Reef Of The Day!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back