pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20211017_153253.jpg

Been a challenge but things are looking good and getting some good coral growth! Especially in my LPS. Trying to get my acros dialed in

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever had their tank almost overflow because their overflow teeth got overtaken by algae? A few weeks back in the height of my gha issues i noticed that my tank level looked a touch higher than normal, and then later that afternoon it was touching the underside of my eurobrace on the top (which luckily gives me an extra inch of wiggle room if this ever happens again) and was going over the top of my overflow! If my tank had been rimless it would be all over the floor. I looked an noticed the the teeth themselves on the overflow box had slowly cut off flow. I figured with how much water goes through there and the rate of flow that wasn't even possible!

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been forever since I did an update. A year or so ago I had a mass die off due to what I think was Turkish salt and I moved back to fowlr for a while. A couple months ago the bug got me again and things have been going great so far! Getting crazy PE on just about everything I have

I had one fish (my huge Blondie naso) die of natural causes I think but everything else about the same. My marble catshark has about doubled in size and my flappy pancake is as happy as ever

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks been doing great lately, been dropping my nitrates from the 300 range down a bit at a time and noticing a little better colors the past few days. Overall things pretty stable and good.

Still running GFO for my phos and have 2 surf scrubbers putting work in

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 31 29.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 26.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back