45gal Newbie from Santa Barbara

IMG_20201004_102822.jpg

Welcome to R2R! :)

PS - does anyone else see a puppy sitting in the middle of this tank?

Just me? Oh, ok...

:D
 
Hey there, I am jumping back into the hobby and from SB as well. Actually found your thread looking for fellow local reefers.
 
Hi Everyone!

My name is Sergio and I'm from Santa Barbara! Just got started with reef keeping and loving every moment of it! I kept fresh water fish for about 3 years before an ich infestation devastated the population and have been out of the hobby since. But due to a friend and a great interest in salt water aquarium, I pulled the trigger on some very nice equipment and am finding my way through. I got 2 wonderful clowns (Mocha Latte and Foamy Latte) a surprisingly friendly damsel (Ritchy the Dick) and a social skunk cleaner (Consuela). Trying to do things right this time and hoping to become an active member of this community! Attached is a picture of my ~2month old tank. Hoping to add more soon! (Got a QT question thread if anyone is willing to help btw!)

IMG_20201004_102822.jpg
Welcome! Nice tank!

whale GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new