5.5 gallon pico....

Gabby

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Campbell kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got home from a month long training in Ft Polk, alot of my supplies for drilling my tank and adding my sump arrived while i was gone (thank you Garnet)
Back on track I will post a started pic of my tank today and keep you all informed as the final set up is done with a photo journal.

Again nice to meet you all finally (was trying to post from ft polk but data service on my phone was less than desirerable)
 
Welcome to R2R a'lot of great people on here. May I ask what you are planning to do with this pico of yours?
 
I'm going to drill it with a 5.5 gallon sump, lots of coral with led lights. Then I'm going to leave for deployment and watch it grow thru pictures
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R can't wait to see it!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to R2R! Lookin' forward to seeing how your tank progresses!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new