5.5 macro tank

charliethezero

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
139
Reaction score
85
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sister wanted a low maintenance tank so I had setup this tank. It's a couple months old now. Only inhabitant is an emerald crab.

IMAG1547.jpg
 
That's awesome! What kinds of macros you have in that system?
IMO the term "easy" doesn't really apply to a 5.5 gal sw setup. But, with that said it looks FANTASTIC!! Keep us all updated on the progress of this system its coming along nicely.
 
I like it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new