55 Gallon reef

cwb_reeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
578
Reaction score
64
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not seen a really nice 55 gallon reef tank. like compared to a 100+ gallon tank. I have a 55 gallon but not a lot off coral yet but I would just like some hope on what a nice looking 55 gallon reef tank would look like.
 
A beautiful reef depends on how much time and money you can spend on it. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Throw a few bucks at your tank for Christmas.
 
Mine is a 65, a year old, with well over $3000 in livestock. It has years to mature.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new