• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

55g Complete set-up with frag tank FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wally1402
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wally1402

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Lauderdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
55g Complete set-up with frag tank in S.Fla FS

I have a 180g tank as well as this set up and I haven't had the time that it takes to maintain both tanks. I'd like to sell this one and concentrate on my 180. I can send more pics upon request. The light on the 55g is the Nova Extreme Pro 6x54 T5 fixture, with 3 UVL actinic white bulbs and 3 UVL Super Actinic bulbs. The light on the Frag tank is a Current 2x36W PC. It has a wet/dry, return pumps and a skimmer that stopped working. Something is wrong with the Re-circulating pump on the skimmer, you may be able to mod it and make it work or just throw it in the trash. The 55g has 3 Koralia 3's in it. The tank has approximately 80 pounds of Fiji rock. There is some coral still in the tank as you can see, I moved a lot of it to the 180. I'll throw in a couple Frog spawns and the big monti cap from the 180 if you want it. Edited: left out the obvious..I'm in Ft. Lauderdale local pick up only.


I'll take $500 obo for the setup.

IMG_2581-1.jpg


IMG_2587.jpg


A pic of the 180 for fun.

IMG_2590.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new