62 Gallon Tideline - Pulling the trigger

JayReefs97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
40
Reaction score
27
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After being so freakin' indecisive I have made the decision to upgrade my 30 gallon to a planet aquariums tideline 62 gallon AIO Lagoon, it is shipping in a few weeks. If anyone has experience with this aquarium, what they have put in the back chambers, lighting, sand, aquascaping, etc. I want to hear it! Looking forward to making a build thread.
 
After being so freakin' indecisive I have made the decision to upgrade my 30 gallon to a planet aquariums tideline 62 gallon AIO Lagoon, it is shipping in a few weeks. If anyone has experience with this aquarium, what they have put in the back chambers, lighting, sand, aquascaping, etc. I want to hear it! Looking forward to making a build thread.
Did you end up starting a build thread on the 62 Tideline? I'm looking into ordering one soon but I'm trying to find a different stand that won't break the budget. Looking forward to some updates!
 
Congrats on your upgrade! I've always been curious about managing a lagoon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new