65 Gallon Reef

Thanks still working on it

Shot of one of my chalices feeding

IMAG3338_zps94d1d4d8.jpg
 
You have a lot of nice lps and zoas. Everything looks to be doing well.
 
Love the acan garden!!
 
Honestly algae is non existent in my tank lol. Only algae I get is on glass. My cuc consists of rock blenny, my tangs, a few 100 blue legs that I threw in for movement, 3 olive snails for the sand, and 2 Mexican turbo snails.

I think I could easily live without the blue legs IMO. Rock blenny takes care of it all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new