675g Peninsula SPS Dominant Reef

Canopy is fixed, guys are coming back in the morning to lift and set the tank in place, got the overflow plumbing done in the meantime.
37E9EC21-48C9-4472-BE2B-633D4B92C891.jpeg

9741D96A-793F-4C9B-8DEE-C44F6E253570.jpeg
 
I love the attention to detail..I am getting quotes for a 400 gallon with white SS and PVC bottom. I think online forums are the only way to get reference on larger tank so Thanks for sharing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new