• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

7.5 gallon all in one tank

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

twhit030

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
61
Location
Saint simons island Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an all glass 7.5 gallon all in one tank. No cracks or leaks. Comes with a pump, directional head, filter sock and foam pad

If anyone is interested I have a nano auto top off and a nano power head that is programmable.

I had high hopes of trying to grow hard corals in here but just don’t have the time with a baby boy on the way.

IMG_2454.jpeg IMG_2455.jpeg IMG_2456.jpeg IMG_2457.jpeg IMG_2458.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new