• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

72 gallon bowfront and stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter jandlms
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jandlms

Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
334
Reaction score
191
Location
Flippin, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgraded to a new tank so the 72 bow has to go!
$200 for the tank and stand. Tank is reef ready with a built in overflow centered on the back. No pics as I am still cleaning it out but hey its a 72 gallon bowfront with no scratches I can see. Tank is located just north of Green Bay in Suamico. PM me if interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new