72x30x18 DIY build thread

Slimer is not slimy anymore :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

Anthias photo bombed both takes.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20231105_152143301.jpg
    PXL_20231105_152143301.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20231105_152137837.jpg
    PXL_20231105_152137837.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 83
This is the first time I have ever paid attention and acknowledged in my head what your last name is.
Board ,Plank,Chalk...wellll... ;) :upside-down-face:
 
A giant frag tank……
dont mind the names and dates, I do that to keep track of growth over time. Also the par numbers are wrong in that picture, but it’s the first full tank picture I ran across. Not sure how many corals I have. 30 or so. Never counted. Moved and reset the tank a few years ago [2021]. 48/48/24 cube. Custom built by George when he still owned GEO’s reef. Last tank he built


corey

IMG_1107.jpeg IMG_1885.jpeg IMG_1873.jpeg RenderedImage.jpeg IMG_2575.jpeg IMG_3039.jpeg IMG_3036.jpeg IMG_0371.jpeg IMG_0370.jpeg IMG_0489.jpeg
 
A giant frag tank……
dont mind the names and dates, I do that to keep track of growth over time. Also the par numbers are wrong in that picture, but it’s the first full tank picture I ran across


corey

IMG_1107.jpeg IMG_1885.jpeg IMG_1873.jpeg RenderedImage.jpeg IMG_2575.jpeg IMG_3039.jpeg IMG_3036.jpeg IMG_0371.jpeg IMG_0370.jpeg IMG_0489.jpeg
Looking good dude!



Here's 2 weeks ago before lights out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new