72x30x18 DIY build thread

If you can beat dinos.. you can beat flatworms. Like @Goaway said, you need to identify what you are dealing with first. Eliminating this step will increase the arduousness of your task.

arduousness-word of the day toilet paper.

my scraper works so well its been over a month since I have cleaned my glass and I can still see pretty well into the tank. :grinning-face-with-sweat:.
I got the short one , more versatile if its short.

(wait for it)
 
I got the short one , more versatile if its short.

(wait for it)
holding lauren conrad GIF by The Hills
 
gosh thats smart. now i gotta find a couple more since i fw dipped and killed them off lololol
hehe! not if they didn't fall off into the dip!
 
Numbers looking good besides, Calcium woo wee, but the coral is telling me the numbers not that low.

Skimmate hole was plugged 2 days ago, unplugged and let it drain. Got me back to the start .2 and 24 :) Lets do it all over again.

We had growth and no death.

Feels good joining the 1 test a week club.

image_2023-05-25_161151923.png
 
Numbers looking good besides, Calcium woo wee, but the coral is telling me the numbers not that low.

Skimmate hole was plugged 2 days ago, unplugged and let it drain. Got me back to the start .2 and 24 :) Lets do it all over again.

We had growth and no death.

Feels good joining the 1 test a week club.

image_2023-05-25_161151923.png
I feel blind only testing once a week
 
Well I guess I have kh guardian doing the big one for me... every 4 hours. I'm a lying fraud. Guh

I just verify once a week.
ahh yes; that would help a lot.
 
Numbers looking good besides, Calcium woo wee, but the coral is telling me the numbers not that low.

Skimmate hole was plugged 2 days ago, unplugged and let it drain. Got me back to the start .2 and 24 :) Lets do it all over again.

We had growth and no death.

Feels good joining the 1 test a week club.

image_2023-05-25_161151923.png
Not shaming, but stop putting things in your skimmate hole.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new