72x30x18 DIY build thread

Lineatus I used cold saltwater to euthanize. Best I could find and think of.

Very skinny. Just decided one day to not eat and stay in the monti caps.

Not really sure. Can mark the fish as expert but I don't really know what else would help.

I was able to coax him out a few times to get a few nibbles , then it became less successful.

Just a tough one.
 
Guess all this crack will make me feel better....
PXL_20260418_214736166.jpg
 
We planted ginseng last fall
PXL_20260419_224238708.jpg

I do believe it has popped up!

And today we innoculated this downed tree with ****ake
PXL_20260419_230704328.jpg
PXL_20260419_214431514.jpg
Have you inoculated before how does it work out?
 
NATE !! You ok buddy ?... 🤔😀
1776742367504.png
 
We planted ginseng last fall
PXL_20260419_224238708.jpg

I do believe it has popped up!

And today we innoculated this downed tree with ****ake
PXL_20260419_230704328.jpg
PXL_20260419_214431514.jpg
We just did that to a few logs ourselves!
 
Manifold layout

Planning to go in order of highest demand for flow, uv, pellet reactor, gfo and carbon reactor, return to smaller macro tank, and an extra 3/4 in hook up which I'll hopefully have some flow left to divert into the main sump.

Need some 1/2 in hose and a 2 inch to 1 1/2 inch since the pump max hook up is so .... Misinfo I guess.

PXL_20260502_134849861.jpg
PXL_20260502_134842674.jpg
PXL_20260502_134838365.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new