Rob77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75 gallon display 35 gallon eshopps sump lots of apex control 2 g4 xr15 pro's 3 about to be 4 vortech mp10 wqd t5 retro blue plus vertex omega 150 skimmer 60 pounds pukani 60 pounds fiji pink sand rinsed out! display is in the wall on one side and is cabinet on the other side...... working on doors now haha 11 doors! This has been a project for sure .... but love the reef hobby been in and out of it for about 10 years couldnt get where I wanted to be with it ...until now ....pretty happy with what I got going on with it ......let me know what you think
IMG_1212.JPG
IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1211.JPG

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanna say awesome job, that looks great. Love the rock work.
Subscribing, keep up the awesome work.

OP
OP
Rob77

Rob77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an exhaust fan in the top cabinet running on and off at different times through the day from the apex ....and I have it vented outside and Im about to add a fuge made from a white 10 gallon brute container using a kessil h80 tuna flora ....Im hoping that light will work for me recommended spread is 18 by 18 and the container is like 15.5 by 15.5 and 17 inches high ..... all I plan on having in it is some cheato so we will see ...I am using the neptune atk which is awesome ....so Im hoping im about there haha when I get those doors on my wife says!

OP
OP
Rob77

Rob77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanna say awesome job, that looks great. Love the rock work.
Subscribing, keep up the awesome work.
My wife actually done my aquascape ! She laid it out and I put it together ...... If not for her it would all be laying in the garage im sure ....I had a tough time with it ...like I knew what I wanted but just couldnt get it together .... it really helps to step back and take others input on things like this

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife actually done my aquascape ! She laid it out and I put it together ...... If not for her it would all be laying in the garage im sure ....I had a tough time with it ...like I knew what I wanted but just couldnt get it together .... it really helps to step back and take others input on things like this
It always is. It looks great

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think with 4 mp 10's I will be good on flow right ?
Well that depends on how you set them up lol. My buddy had four mp40's on his 200 and couldn't get the flow correct lol.
When I say correct I mean getting flow to the corals that need it, had to move some around. The tank was a cube.

OP
OP
Rob77

Rob77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep never ending battle with what flow is right !

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the light rack! What did you use to make the rack? Where did you find the pulley system?

OP
OP
Rob77

Rob77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the light rack! What did you use to make the rack? Where did you find the pulley system?
haha thanks ...it is diy for sure Got the alum from Home D.... had to weld four corners and just used wing nuts and bolts on the rest ...and I slotted the alum so I can move the leds right or left if need be...... and the pulley thing is actually for bikes really cheap on amazon but really works well ......I really dont see moving it much but If I want to ....its there !

OP
OP
Rob77

Rob77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and now aquatic life comes out with theirs ,,,, go figure ....mine isnt as pretty I guess BUT alot cheaper!!!!

OP
OP
Rob77

Rob77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
almost have my fuge/large cheato reactor finished !!!!!! waiting on some parts to dry........ got line ran from the full siphon drain plumbed with gate valve .....almost there really excited .....pics soon I hope ! thanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back