75 gal which fish?

bbearden101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright y'all I've run into the task of figuring out which fish I want to put in my 75 gal next, I'm either thinking of another tang or two wrasses that arnt heavy pod grazers, aannnnddd well that's about all I can think of I like besides a couple butterfly fish. I currently have
2-clownfish
3-blue green chromis
1-mandarin dragonet
1-pink spotted goby
1-kole tang
Any openions?
 
Fairy and flasher wrasses get my vote, pintail, diamondtail, rubriventralis, rhomboidalis, and flavianalis are some of my favorites.
Purple tilefish are also pretty cool.
 
Alright y'all I've run into the task of figuring out which fish I want to put in my 75 gal next, I'm either thinking of another tang or two wrasses that arnt heavy pod grazers, aannnnddd well that's about all I can think of I like besides a couple butterfly fish. I currently have
2-clownfish
3-blue green chromis
1-mandarin dragonet
1-pink spotted goby
1-kole tang
Any openions?
I would recommend feeding the mandarin live bbs just for the extra nutrition
@Paul B knows a little bit about his ;)
 
179 dollars for that. It looks like a kole tang that ran into the glass to hard
 
[emoji23] [emoji23]
 
Fairy and flasher wrasses get my vote, pintail, diamondtail, rubriventralis, rhomboidalis, and flavianalis are some of my favorites.
Purple tilefish are also pretty cool.
I've been looking at the barred dartfish. My lfs has some but they arnt near as bright as the photos online
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new