75 Gallon Ultum Nature

AcroG

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
8
Location
Brentwood
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
its been a couple of weeks since the CA Reefapalooza but wanted to post some pictures of the tank I picked up at the show. Its a 75 gallon Ultum Nature display with a 20 gallon sump. The tank came with a light but I'm planning on running a Radion X30 G6. Still need to pick up a return pump so I can get this tank cycling.
tempImagedPkUYM.jpg
tempImage01v2nX.jpg
 
Dang that’s awesome! What are you trying to stock it with?
 
Best of luck with the transfer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new