75 gallon : )

andip3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
lakewood
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CF362147-F72C-45EC-BB1B-4A861897C171-8048-0000071F8799EE8C.jpg


Hey I am andrea
I have a 75 gallon glass tank that I love. It is a 2 by 3 by 20. We recently just upgraded to the 75 gallon from a 50 gallon acrylic tank. Have tons of corals and having lots of fun watching the corals grow and watching all the fish swim.
 
Looks great! Thanks for sharing!
 
Look Great!!! I'm glad to see no wrasses getting out !!!! :)

haha we originally did that for my blue spotted jawfish I had tried twice with no luck first one jumped right away and didnt make it, the second one we put netting up and he someone jumped right through it and now this third one was doing great wasnt jumping then all the sudden just disappeared not sure if another fish messed with him or what : (
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new