80g Shallow Reef Build

You're running a whaaaat? Did you say, "240 watt? 2-4-0 watt? TWO HUNDRED FORTY? I cannot decide if that's very cool or very crazy! A 240 from MRC must have cost the price of a small car! Lol

If possible, can you post a pic or two with something next to it for reference?
Sure!
What should I use for reference?
 
You're running a whaaaat? Did you say, "240 watt? 2-4-0 watt? TWO HUNDRED FORTY? I cannot decide if that's very cool or very crazy! A 240 from MRC must have cost the price of a small car! Lol

If possible, can you post a pic or two with something next to it for reference?
Hannah ALK checker

9B6D5119-F3A7-4C40-A181-E9DD92837798.jpeg
 
Do you guys think a 36 watt would be big enough for my 93 cube?

I don't have dinos and don't want them so I want to run this from the get go.
I think it would be fine as I went with the 55w just cause I want to totally nuke these guys to hell.
 
Love the concept of captive bread and aqua cultured organisms only. I sometimes think about the adverse impact this hobby has on reefs, and because of it, I really have drifted away from buying fish. I have several already, but dont plan on buying anymore that arent tank raised. Thats why I love coral so much, because its so easily propagated in captivity.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new