• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

8X54watt 48" TEK light f/s

aautio1004

newbie in training
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
4
Location
janesville,wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nearly new Tek light for sale. It has about 3-4 wks use on it. It was a bit too much for my 55 gal so I got a 6X54 Tek light instead. It works great, just too wide for my 55 gallon. No bulbs, just the fixture in the original packaging.
$350 shipped
 
Yeah I do have a pic I'll post it asap here in the am.

not the elite model with fans no, just the base model 48" 8 bulb 54 watt fixture. If the price seems too high to you guys feel free to shoot me some offers, worst I'll do is say no thanks right? :) If they dont sell here I'm gonna have to put them on ebay and bite the bullet with their rediculous final value fees. :(
 
ok, gonna try this again, this time at $315 plus shipping. Any takers? It's a brand new unit, only used for a couple of weeks
 
ive been out of work a while and am hopefully getting a new job this week went in for interview today and it went great just waiting on call back so if u stil have it i may pick it up very soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new