9410 Skimmer Impeller Replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Idoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
5,397
Reaction score
9,946
Location
Clarksville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 9410 Skimmer was making noise today, so I broke down the pump to clean it. During inspection, I found the source...a split impeller magnet! Can a new impeller be purchased rather than buying an entirely new pump?

20200820_201529.jpg
 
Yes you should’ve able to just replace the impeller.
Maybe Tunze USA is monitoring this forum and will respond. I sent a message to Tunze Germany as well.
 
I had a return pump split and it was under warrenty and roger replaced it.
If its out of warrenty roger has all tunze products that are in stock in the US listed.
Here it is.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/392914763949
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new