9410 Skimmer Impeller Replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Idoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
5,396
Reaction score
9,945
Location
Clarksville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 9410 Skimmer was making noise today, so I broke down the pump to clean it. During inspection, I found the source...a split impeller magnet! Can a new impeller be purchased rather than buying an entirely new pump?

20200820_201529.jpg
 
Yes you should’ve able to just replace the impeller.
Maybe Tunze USA is monitoring this forum and will respond. I sent a message to Tunze Germany as well.
 
I had a return pump split and it was under warrenty and roger replaced it.
If its out of warrenty roger has all tunze products that are in stock in the US listed.
Here it is.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/392914763949
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new