A Banner Year for Reef2Reef!

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Congrats to all involved, 2.8 million plus of us! Daniel and David do a fantastic job, the glitter fairy and the rest of the mods help to make everything work as it well as it does!

There are so many smart, talented and helpful people on here it’s an embarrassment of riches. For anyone new to the hobby, or even those with a bunch of years under their belts, this place is an encyclopedia of reefing information. The atmosphere created by the members here is almost impossible to find anywhere online. For all of you that are here almost every single day, the atmosphere and decorum has been set by the way you all engage and interact every day. It doesn’t take long to realize this place is different and anyone with a decent attitude is welcome, no matter their experience and/or expertise. There’s no good ol’ boys club making others feel small.

The sponsors need a big Thank You from all of us as well! It’s a heck of a list of some of the best in the business. Pretty awesome we have this outlet to have access to so many of the companies and individuals that provide the goods/services that allow us to enjoy this hobby!

Here’s to 2020 being the best year for R2R yet!

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for making 2019 a banner year for the R2R community! We also ended 2019 breaking all types of records and it’s continuing into 2020! We’ve never had a better year!

Reefing is alive and well!

Thank you for making this a special place!

In 2019 we had...

2.8 Million Users up 23% from 2018
2.7 Million New Users up 24% from 2018
12.9 Million Sessions up 10% from 2018
62.3 Million Pageviews up 24% from 2018

Happy New Year!

1C41378B-7370-4856-BFE0-0CF50E1239AB.jpeg
Congrats, you can do it!!!!!

flsalty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now if I could just get that kind of traffic on my website lol. @revhtree you have done an amazing job at creating an environment that allows members to have almost instant access to professionals and experts in the hobby. You have an amazing team of #MODS and of course the #reefsqaud! I couldn't be happier with my choice to be a sponsor here!
Careful, he's gonna use those numbers to charge you more...lol

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OK, I know you were kidding (sort of), but those numbers need some kind of explanation.At least as far as I'm concerned.

So we only had 107,000 members still here at the end of 2019 that were here at the end of 2020? That makes no sense!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I know you were kidding (sort of), but those numbers need some kind of explanation.At least as far as I'm concerned.

So we only had 107,000 members still here at the end of 2019 that were here at the end of 2020? That makes no sense!

i am always kidding. It is the only thing that helps keep me out of that little square room with the padded walls and the shoes with no shoe laces. o_O

There was this one time I was serious. Did I ever tell you how I got this watch?

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am always kidding. It is the only thing that helps keep me out of that little square room with the padded walls and the shoes with no shoe laces. o_O

There was this one time I was serious. Did I ever tell you how I got this watch?

I'm almost afraid to ask?

MombasaLionfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How?

Maybe I should not have asked.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back