A Little Old, A Little New

NTKOReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a pleasure to be a part of this site. My names Ric. I live in Santa Clarita CA. Been reading here for the last four years. I originally was going to start a 180 gal tank. Built a stand and got 90% of the equipment. Well I’ve changed my plans. Almost everything’s for sale. I’ve decided now for my first saltwater experience I’m go to do a frag tank set up. Learn how to grow coral and frag. Once my tank and equipment are gone all be ready to start my build and I’m really looking forward to starting a build thread here, advice, comments, criticism are all welcome. I can’t wait to get started I’m I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a pleasure to be a part of this site. My names Ric. I live in Santa Clarita CA. Been reading here for the last four years. I originally was going to start a 180 gal tank. Built a stand and got 90% of the equipment. Well I’ve changed my plans. Almost everything’s for sale. I’ve decided now for my first saltwater experience I’m go to do a frag tank set up. Learn how to grow coral and frag. Once my tank and equipment are gone all be ready to start my build and I’m really looking forward to starting a build thread here, advice, comments, criticism are all welcome. I can’t wait to get started I’m I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.
Welcome to R2R!!
tenor (3).gif
#WelcometoR2R
Haven't seen Drew Barrymoore running around Santa Clarita have you ;)

OP
OP
NTKOReefer

NTKOReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I’m back. Finally got off my butt and sold the 180. So now my build begins. I’m good no to put together a frag system. 50 gal grow out tank ( low boy) and a 20 gal jbj QT tank. But first I got to tackle my garage. A little remodel to house a sink addition, RODI system and a water holding system. Since I want it to be as ULM as possible I’m going to try and incorporate a AWC into everything. So I’m no doubt going to spend a little time in the attic again. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but as of now my official “build thread” begins!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Never too late to get started. Glad you're here

welcome-aboard.png

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your frag tank with lots of pics! :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%

Back