A Little Old, A Little New

NTKOReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
164
Reaction score
118
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a pleasure to be a part of this site. My names Ric. I live in Santa Clarita CA. Been reading here for the last four years. I originally was going to start a 180 gal tank. Built a stand and got 90% of the equipment. Well I’ve changed my plans. Almost everything’s for sale. I’ve decided now for my first saltwater experience I’m go to do a frag tank set up. Learn how to grow coral and frag. Once my tank and equipment are gone all be ready to start my build and I’m really looking forward to starting a build thread here, advice, comments, criticism are all welcome. I can’t wait to get started I’m I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.
 
What a pleasure to be a part of this site. My names Ric. I live in Santa Clarita CA. Been reading here for the last four years. I originally was going to start a 180 gal tank. Built a stand and got 90% of the equipment. Well I’ve changed my plans. Almost everything’s for sale. I’ve decided now for my first saltwater experience I’m go to do a frag tank set up. Learn how to grow coral and frag. Once my tank and equipment are gone all be ready to start my build and I’m really looking forward to starting a build thread here, advice, comments, criticism are all welcome. I can’t wait to get started I’m I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.
Welcome to R2R!!
tenor (3).gif
#WelcometoR2R
Haven't seen Drew Barrymoore running around Santa Clarita have you ;)
 
Well I’m back. Finally got off my butt and sold the 180. So now my build begins. I’m good no to put together a frag system. 50 gal grow out tank ( low boy) and a 20 gal jbj QT tank. But first I got to tackle my garage. A little remodel to house a sink addition, RODI system and a water holding system. Since I want it to be as ULM as possible I’m going to try and incorporate a AWC into everything. So I’m no doubt going to spend a little time in the attic again. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but as of now my official “build thread” begins!
 
Never too late to get started. Glad you're here

welcome-aboard.png
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your frag tank with lots of pics! :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new