A pic of my Armageddons.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surf&turf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surf&turf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
495
Reaction score
24
Location
Capon Bridge WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are in the foreground of the picture.
 

Attachments

  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 346
If you are talking about the purple colored palys in front of the pic, those are definitely not Armaggedons. If not, then we will need a better pic of the ones to which you are referring.
 
Thats what they were purchased as, o'h well, I like them. Their more purple in the pic than what the actually are. More pinkish orange in person.
 
If you are talking about the purple colored palys in front of the pic, those are definitely not Armaggedons. If not, then we will need a better pic of the ones to which you are referring.

+ 1, I don't think they are armageddons at all, if I remember correctly didn't you have the armageddons before Stray32?
 
Not Arms; picture looks more like a purple-hued Devil's Armor, but that may be because of the lighting or the camera setting. A more infocus picture would help with the ID.
 
+ 1, I don't think they are armageddons at all, if I remember correctly didn't you have the armageddons before Stray32?

Yep, I had a nice mini-colony of them last year, but they all melted on me, along with all of the Arms that I sold and traded (so I heard). This just isn't a paly that can be kept long-term.
 
Not Armageddons, hope that you did not pay Armageddon price for them!
 
There are several online retailers that sell "Armaggedons," however, the only legitimate one for sale online that I have seen is through Bay Corals, and they have been showing at SOLD OUT for quite a while. I wonder if they lost their colony as well?
 
There are several online retailers that sell "Armaggedons," however, the only legitimate one for sale online that I have seen is through Bay Corals, and they have been showing at SOLD OUT for quite a while. I wonder if they lost their colony as well?

i emailed them recently and they replied that they will get back to me when more are avail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new