A Plus for CAD

dave10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have seen bad reviews and good reviews from cad lights but every time I get on the phone with them I don't see how they can be that bad. checked out the local store and they unfortunately didn't have the 45 shallow in stock. They told me it will be in by the end of this month but I wanted something now. I ended up purchasing their 68G Versa. Maybe it was easier for me since I am local and picked it up myself, but the customer service was exceptionally. They did supply me with some instructions (horrible ones lol) for the cabinet. Since the instructions didn't work I gave them a call to help me out and Eric gave me step by step help on the build, really only needed the first part of the build as the second half is very self explanatory. Cant wait to add water to this bad boy! Oh and I got a free upgrade to their Versa II, not sure if its because im local or not but awesome deal! will be back soon to purchase one of their skimmers, they had some high end Mode Aquarium skimmers that I wanted to purchase but was tight on a budget for the week lol

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting your experience! It’s always nice to get updates because some companies go threw their fair share of ups and downs so the mixed reviews is understandable to me and I also too have a cad light versa mine is the 60g true cube. I got it used so I can’t speak on customer service but I can say I truly love this tank haha clean caulking and really clear low iron glass :cool:

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually looking at the 45 shallow too. In the description for amazon, it says it'll be upgraded to the versa II series. I plan to get one thru amazon cause I have this huge pile of amazon gift cards.

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my 92 cadlights 2 years ago. No problems. Has filled in pretty well in that time.
IMG_0233.JPG
IMG_0234.JPG

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is such an amazing tank, one of the best I have seen using out tanks! If possible, send us some complete shots of your 92G so we can post it on our Instagram account if you allow us. We might want to post it on our website as well! Thank you so much for sharing.
What are you looking for in " complete shots" ?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back