A work in progress

magranche

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I'm still pretty new here and thought I would introduce my tank...it took me a while to do this as it is new and still a little rough aka ugly. Nonetheless I love it so here it is. Totally open to suggestions!

I intend to get one more fish (cherub angel or yellow clown goby) and a lot more coral! I will try to keep my changes up to date on here!
equipment
- 28 gallon tank
- nano remora skimmer
- penguin biowheel
- ai sol lighting
- powerheads (nothing special)
- heater (nothing special)

livestock
- orange ocellaris clown (male)
- black ocellaris clown (female)
- skunk cleaner shrimp

clean up crew
- various snails
- 3 peppermint shrimp
- emerald crab

coral
- several euphyllia (they are my favorite)
-green star polyps
-mushroom

Thanks for looking!
Miranda
IMG_0330.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg
IMG_0336.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0339.jpg
 
Looks like it is doing great. Keep it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new