A2 Apex VDM not working (it was, until today)

Fishdisease

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Messages
61
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the VDM for some dimmable LEDs and today they flickered and then the 10V signal stopped. I've conformed it with a multimeter, and while the indicator lights are active on the 0-10V plugs there is no signal coming out. Is there a way to reset that or am I toast?

This isn't an external module but the 2 VDM ports that are part of the base unit.
 
I would reach out to Neptune on this one!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new