Nice! How many barnacle blennies for the empty barnacles? ;Woot
Can’t wait till I get some in those barnacles.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice! How many barnacle blennies for the empty barnacles? ;Woot
Great build love it can't wait to see when everything starts growingIt’s doing great so far
![]()
Nice! Just curious, are you qt your fish?Yes. Just added the first fish.
7 yellow tangs, 12 banggai cardinals captive bred, fire shrimp and cleaner shrimp.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nice! Just curious, are you qt your fish?
I strongly suggest qtung ur fish. It would suck to have 50 fish in there and to have a velvet/ich break outOriginally the idea was to QT my fish. At this point I’m not. I have everything needed to do so though. So start QTing
I strongly suggest qtung ur fish. It would suck to have 50 fish in there and to have a velvet/ich break out
I hear the problem . hope u dont have any issues i got bunt to many timesI do agree with you. But when I’m ordering 20 fish at a time, how would I QT that many? It’s not like I order 1 fish a month you know. So I’m kind of at a crossroads right now
Tsm corals qts fish before selling
I hear the problem . hope u dont have any issues i got bunt to many times