AB+ template with ramp down in evening

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtnrunner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtnrunner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
318
Reaction score
112
Location
Charleston, WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m using Mobius and load the AB+ template, but it lacks the ramp down I’d like to have in the evenings - just low light so can at least see the corals. I’ve messed around with modifying, but i just can’t quite get it. Does anyone know of an existing AB+ template that already has evening ramp down?

The pic shows that when i try to modify the points that are created by the template for sunset and after, i get the dotted line. When I first apply the template and tell it sunset for example at 5pm, it creates a few points after sunset, but all colors are set to zero.

Thanks

IMG_0842.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new