About me

Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (45).gif
 
Hey gang, returning to the world of saltwater and reefing after a 15 year hiatus. Wow things have changed. I had a 90 gallon reef tank from 1996-2005 and it was great, gave it away to a friend when I moved to Vancouver. Now I am back with a smaller 30 gallon tank and starting from new again.

My Mackerel is fascinated with it. This was when I first set it up and after it had cycled.
IMG_3782.jpeg
Welcome aboard r2r brother ur gonna really like the people here
 
Welcome to R2R. And welcome back to reefing. Mine was exact opposite had a 15 gallon nano tank for awhile had to stop for 10 years now im back but in a much bigger system.
Anyhow your going to love it here!
 
Hey gang, returning to the world of saltwater and reefing after a 15 year hiatus. Wow things have changed. I had a 90 gallon reef tank from 1996-2005 and it was great, gave it away to a friend when I moved to Vancouver. Now I am back with a smaller 30 gallon tank and starting from new again.

My Mackerel is fascinated with it. This was when I first set it up and after it had cycled.
IMG_3782.jpeg
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new