Abyzz 100 pump failed after 3 months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

birdman1979

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Low voltage error regardless of where I plug it in. Thankful I had an eheim a/c pump for backup. The driver is installed where I can't remove it. Rookie mistake, but I was banking on the reliability since this install will be up for under a year before I move. I'm at a loss for where to start. I purchased from BRS, which is why I posted in this forum. Appreciate any help/advice you have. Good old ahem 1262 fired right up!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are out of luck with BRS. You will have to deal directly with the manufacturer at this point, unfortunately..

Jay Z

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us know how it turns out. Was interested in getting one. Wondering how the customer service turns out for this.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I read that Coralvue is their US distributor and handles the warranty. Might be worth looking into?

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Low voltage error regardless of where I plug it in. Thankful I had an eheim a/c pump for backup. The driver is installed where I can't remove it. Rookie mistake, but I was banking on the reliability since this install will be up for under a year before I move. I'm at a loss for where to start. I purchased from BRS, which is why I posted in this forum. Appreciate any help/advice you have. Good old ahem 1262 fired right up!

We are very sorry to hear about your new pump! The good news is it has a 10-year warranty. Please email us at support@ coralvue.com so we can get you a working pump. Thank you!

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a while back Jeff Macare (previously of reef dynamics) was their rep, but he wasn't at their booth at RAP 2019 so maybe someone else now. Sounds like Coralvue has you covered. If it makes you feel any better, I went with a Royal Exclusiv RD3 return pump and it leaked like a seive, so spending the dollars doesn't necessarily guarantee quality :/

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back