Acan coral behavior

ssagar89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
104
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
I had this acan in my tank and was doing well. But I could see one of the heads half deflated. I am not sure if this is normal or not? Can anyone please help me? I have attached both before and after pictures. Thank you so much in advance.

7B193B9F-04D1-495E-8FC0-29A8C22B4218.jpeg DF69C32E-583D-4822-8C7E-3B286590D09D.jpeg
 
Looks good to me. I’ll bet it’s growing a new head
 
Looks good to me. I’ll bet it’s growing a new head
Wow that’s a good news. Yes it has come out again. But do they do this kind of nerve wrecking behavior every once in a while ?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 98
Hi Everyone,
I had this acan in my tank and was doing well. But I could see one of the heads half deflated. I am not sure if this is normal or not? Can anyone please help me? I have attached both before and after pictures. Thank you so much in advance.

7B193B9F-04D1-495E-8FC0-29A8C22B4218.jpeg DF69C32E-583D-4822-8C7E-3B286590D09D.jpeg
55B06868-98CD-4EA8-9827-FB1C0F229495.jpeg

mine doing the same thing rn!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new